Cannabis Campaigns on Meta: How to Run Profitable CBD & THC Ads (Without Getting Banned)

Webinar Replay
February 22, 2024
avarar

Aaron Nosbisch

Founder, Lucyd & BREZ

Aaron J. Nosbisch, Founder of Lucyd, the largest cannabis social advertising agency in the world and BRĒZ a next-gen cannabis & mushroom infused social tonic is an entrepreneur, investor, and adventurer who has co-founded numerous endeavors while driving hundreds of millions in revenue for his projects and clients, all the while traveling the world. 

What you'll learn

99% of people think you can’t run Cannabis ads on Meta, and the remaining 1% are scaling wildly profitable campaigns. In this Cannabis advertising masterclass, Aaron is going to walk you through the exact compliance checklist his team is using to scale BREZ to 6-Figures per month in their first year, and the ad frameworks they use to produce and iterate profitable ads on meta (with some pretty shocking creative examples as well)

Key Takeaways

  1. How to Advertise Cannabis on Meta without Getting Banned
  2. Ad Creative Examples Helping BREZ scale
  3. The CBD & THC Advertising Checklist

foreplay fireside branding
foreplay fireside branding

Watch More Replays

Cannabis Campaigns on Meta: How to Run Profitable CBD & THC Ads (Without Getting Banned)

February 22, 2024
Aaron Nosbisch
playbutton
Watch Replay

Stop the Scroll: Top Performing Formulas for High Converting Ad Creatives in 2024

February 7, 2024
Savannah Sanchez
playbutton
Watch Replay

1 Prompt = 1000 Ads: Hacking Midjourney for Insane Ad Creative

January 25, 2024
Rory Flynn
playbutton
Watch Replay

Supercharge Your Content & Conversion

June 15, 2023
Ashvin Melwani
playbutton
Watch Replay

From Concept to Conversion Proven Direct Response Ad Types

June 14, 2023
Mirella Crespi
playbutton
Watch Replay

Finding Unicorn Ad Inspiration

June 14, 2023
Dara Denny
playbutton
Watch Replay

Using Psychology in Your Ad Creative

June 14, 2023
Sarah Levinger
playbutton
Watch Replay

Building Creative Strategy Platform Synergies

June 14, 2023
Evan Lee
playbutton
Watch Replay

More Upcoming Events

Noah Tucker
March 7, 2024

10x Affiliate Growth: 2 Secret Strategies to Scaling Your Automated Growth Channel

Social Snowball is the backbone top-tier affiliate programs from Tabs Chocolate, Sweet Dreams, and The POD Company learn the 2 secret strategies to 10x your affiliate program and multiply your ad spend.

Get Free Tickets

Something to Share?
Apply to be a Speaker

Apply Now
foreplay fireside branding
webinar application graphicforeplay fireside icon

About the Event

foreplay fireside branding
avarar

Aaron Nosbisch

Founder, Lucyd & BREZ

Aaron J. Nosbisch, Founder of Lucyd, the largest cannabis social advertising agency in the world and BRĒZ a next-gen cannabis & mushroom infused social tonic is an entrepreneur, investor, and adventurer who has co-founded numerous endeavors while driving hundreds of millions in revenue for his projects and clients, all the while traveling the world. 

What you'll learn

99% of people think you can’t run Cannabis ads on Meta, and the remaining 1% are scaling wildly profitable campaigns. In this Cannabis advertising masterclass, Aaron is going to walk you through the exact compliance checklist his team is using to scale BREZ to 6-Figures per month in their first year, and the ad frameworks they use to produce and iterate profitable ads on meta (with some pretty shocking creative examples as well)

Key Takeaways

  1. How to Advertise Cannabis on Meta without Getting Banned
  2. Ad Creative Examples Helping BREZ scale
  3. The CBD & THC Advertising Checklist

More Upcoming Online Events

Noah Tucker
March 7, 2024

10x Affiliate Growth: 2 Secret Strategies to Scaling Your Automated Growth Channel

Social Snowball is the backbone top-tier affiliate programs from Tabs Chocolate, Sweet Dreams, and The POD Company learn the 2 secret strategies to 10x your affiliate program and multiply your ad spend.

Get Free Tickets

Something to Share?
Apply to be a Speaker

Apply Now
foreplay fireside branding
webinar application graphicforeplay fireside icon